OSB business, as well in France as abroad, consists of two main sectors: the shoe repair industry and the manufacture of metallic midsoles for safety footwear.
The Shoe repair industry
OSB is the shoe repairer’s partner and offers a full range of supplies and equipment:
- OSB glues, well known a few years ago, under the brand ONFROY.
- Rubber : OSB offers its own range of rubber items, but also sells Topy and Wood-Milne products in France.
- Shoe care products.
- Various supplies
- Sanding papers
- Shoe accessories and leather goods
- Finishing machines HARDO
- Sewing machines CLAES – BLAKE
OSB has its own production plant located in Bérou-La-Mulotière (Eure & Loir), for the :
- Manufacture of metallic items such as OSCAR top lifts, top lifts made from ZAMACK, metallic toe tips (BOUTS REX, LISPOL, BOUTS NON PROFILES), heel plates (COINS ACIER), insole plates (CAMBROTALS).
- Packaging of shoe repair items for retailing chains.
METALLIC MIDSOLES FOR SAFETY FOOTWEAR
OSB is one of the leading manufacturers of perforation-resistant metallic midsoles for safety footwear, boots and army footwear, meeting the EN Standards 20344/20345 regarding :
- Penetration resistance
- Flexing resistance
- Corrosion resistance
OSB sells its midsoles as well as in France as abroad through its agents :
- MENDELSON & FROST
- METNERGY SDN.BHD